![]() |
| Four Months! |
![]() |
| Lucy |
![]() |
| Emily |
This was the first month they have been interested in the sign and at a few points Emily even decided that we didn't really need to see Lucy's face. Of course we were also able to get some smiley faces this time around. I would say in all of the four months we have had the pleasure of hanging out with these little ladies, the smiles and laughs are hands down our favorite thing. I mean, how could you NOT love those faces :)
We have had a little more excited over the past week as well. Sunday we finally made it to the pumpkin patch! We had been talking about it for a few weeks now. It was a nice sunny day, however, we quickly learned when you drive to the middle of nowhere...it can be a little windy.
![]() |
| Knapton Farm |
![]() |
| On the hunt! |
![]() |
| The first one! |
![]() |
| We have babies, Bob has pumpkins! |
![]() |
| Grandma's pumpkin! |
I would like it to be noted that in the end we came home with SEVEN pumpkins, 12 gourdes, and some corn stalks...yes you read that right. Needless to say Dan may be banned from going to the pumpkin patch in the future. I can only imagine how many Christmas trees we will end up with this year ;)
As you can see from the pictures, my mom/Grandma was in town for the weekend. She decided for her birthday she wanted to hang with the cool kids so Monday night we had the big birthday bash. We had spiedies for dinner and then the world's most BEAUTIFUL cake.
![]() |
| Emily decided to help... |
![]() |
| Best Bday Ever! |
I think that's all the fun updates we have from last week. I have included more random pictures below (like usual)...including some of my fun Pinterest projects that I keep talking about. Happy Tuesday!
![]() |
| Exhibit A of wiggling... |
![]() |
| Whaaaat? |
![]() |
| Hanging with my sock monkey. |
Pinterest projects! Although I realized Dan forgot the boo plaques I made for all the grandparents. The first is the plaques above their cribs and second is my favorite thing in the world...the BOOK WALL! Grandpa Scott will be making more shelves to grow what I can imagine will be an expanding collection. :)

Of course we had to include the 7 pumpkins...

And Em will wrap it up with your "awww" moment of the week :)





















21 Great job Jennifer!! Fun to see the pictures, the girls are growing so quickly. Thanks for all the birthday fun and my makeover ;0) Can't wait to come back for Thanksgiving!!! Hope the pumpkins are surviving. Tell Dan he's on his own for dinner, since I get stressed :P
ReplyDeleteLove you guys and xoxo for my babies.