BOO!
As Jennifer mentioned in the previous post, I forgot to include a picture of the girls' first art project. I wanted to make sure I got this up before I left for San Francisco today. This picture is a behind the scenes look at the making of the ghosts. They actually turned out better than I was expecting and weren't all that difficult. I'm sure this will only feed the craft project fire.
Until next week.
Dan
P.S. I really hate squirrels. First the black walnut issues now they are eating my pumpkins.
About author: Unknown
Even though we haven't always stuck to our bi-weekly updates, we will continue to try to post as frequently as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You could get a red ryder bb gun if you promised to not shoot your eye out. :) keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI love the art projects! I can't wait to see the cute ideas you'll have for Christmas!! :)
ReplyDelete