Living Room
Yellow -> Light Green
| Love the floors! |
Guest Room
Periwinkle -> Light Blue
Twins Room
Yellow -> Yellow
This was our first, of what I can only assume will be many, Pinterest projects. It actually turned out very well. Still some additional painting (trim, door, closets, etc) but it is starting to look very good.
| The dull yellow that was on the walls, with our samples. |
| After a couple coats of new yellow, new ceiling, and lines taped. |
| Colors added. |
| Final product! |
I forgot to take pictures of the office and the bathroom, but I am sure they will make an appearance in a future post. I don't think the renovations are complete in either of those rooms.
Dan Picture
Jennifer let me know today that I forgot to include one of the highlights from this past week. Empathy Belly!!
![]() |
| So this is what an additional 20 pounds would look like. |
![]() |
| This was worse than sitting or standing up. |
Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I volunteered after about, what felt like, 5 minutes of silence when our instructor asked for a non-mom volunteer. Also, this was not as comfortable as it looks. +1 for Empathy Belly.
Until next week.


You have done a great job picking colors and painting. Can't wait to see more and how it looks with your furniture. Sounds like all is going well.
ReplyDeleteThings are looking awesome! Can't believe you've got that much done already!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get the patchwork idea from your aunt Peggy? It all looks very nice! And the floors do look awesome
ReplyDeleteAw, I liked the color of the spare bedroom :-) Yes, the floors are awesome!! Cool you volunteered, how did it feel?
ReplyDelete