![]() |
| Week 30! |
Back to the week of fun, we have had an eventful week of doctor appointment fun! First, Thursday we were off to the hospital for another level 2 ultrasound. Our doctor wanted to make sure the babies were growing and doing everything they were suppose to be doing. They are both looking good and on track. Baby A is 2 lbs and 15 ozs. She is still head down and decided to bury her face in my back so we didn't get a chance to see her face or get nice pictures. The technician did point out that she does have a nice head of hair already growing though (which I guess explains the heartburn). We also found out that her cord attaches to the placenta on the side rather than the middle so they will be watching her a little closely to make sure she doesn't fall too far behind. Please note that this does not mean that Baby B is stealing her food...they have different placentas...just thought I would clarify so you don't think one of my kids is a bully already. :) As for Baby B...she started the ultrasound head down and then flipped around once we went to take pictures. She is now 3 lbs and 8 ozs.
She didn't show us her face but she did show off her feet. While measuring her bones in her foot she even gave us a little wiggle! It is funny how all of these random little things bring such a big smile to your face.
Friday we had our normal monthly appointment with the doctor. Everything with me is also looking good so we were excited to hear this as well. Until things start to change I'm able to keep doing things I'm doing now...although sometimes I wish that included a nap on my desk in the middle of the day but we'll see how the next few weeks go. Starting in two weeks we will start going to the doctor for the weekly visits including biophysical ultrasounds to make sure the girls are breathing and practicing all their movements. They have continued to practice most of them on my ribs lately so thank you ladies for that one. I am almost certain that Baby B got her first set of hiccups I could feel today though. :) I almost forgot their fruit/veggie picture:
![]() |
| Our Little Lettuces |
Otherwise I think that's all the excitement for the week...I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of things but that's okay. I'm a little more tired than usual since I attempted to limit my napping this weekend to make sure my guests didn't feel abandoned. We will of course keep everyone updated as things progress...we are hoping we don't have anything super exciting until at the earliest after Week 34...which is slowly but surely speeding up on us! Let me know if anyone is interested in coming to wash and organize all our baby goodies!! ;)
![]() |
| Zeus's Week 30 Picture :) |




Zeus just cracks me up! I love his little face in that picture. Boy does he have BIG changes coming to his life soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited the babies are doing so well. You look so good Jenny!! Dan takes good care of you. Not too much longer and I just can't wait to meet your little ladies ;-)