Week 31!

I don't have a clever title or much to talk about this week so I apologize in advance for the potential lameness of week 31. Let's see...first our little ladies are now the size of...

Pineapples!

They are continuing to work on putting on weight and developing their brain functions. My dad should be proud...I think they have been exposed to more hockey this week than anything so hopefully they are learning all lingo to watch with Grandpa. :) They have also continued to perfect their hiccuping skills. I have officially felt both of them although Baby B continues to hold the record...in fact she is hiccuping right now. She likes to take up my lung space and sit by my right rib so needless to say it is much easier to feel her than Baby A who sits a lot lower on my left side. 

 
Zeus has continued to get excited about the impending arrival of his new friends...or he thinks he is getting a treat, either way.

Week 31
I have continued to grow like crazy...well maybe not like crazy but I feel like I'm at the point of being huge now. Everyone at work (and random people as well) continue to tell me I look small for twins so I guess that makes me feel good. I am also quickly learning why the teacher in our baby class mentioned most women are more comfortable sleeping in a recliner at a certain point. Between the heartburn and my hips hurting like a son of ... I will likely be prepared for those night time feedings. Zeus and Dan have officially learned to cuddle together on the other side of the bed due to my continued tossing and turning. I keep telling myself there are only 7 more weeks at most left...although I may lose my mind before 38 weeks arrives. :) 

We start out biophysical ultrasounds (weekly) on Friday so hopefully for week 32 I'll have a little more excitement to share!! Although we'll see if either of the ladies decide to be nice and let us get some pictures.














2 comments:

  1. Jennifer you look very good! I think this whole pregnancy thing is working well for you, and babies. I hope you have a good week and enjoy the peace and quiet. It will soon be over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - you're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!