Our ladies are busy growing in size this week. They have officially passed the 2 pound mark and have grown to the size of cauliflowers:
It is hard to believe they started out as apple seeds! They have officially mastered all five senses this week...although their vision is blurry they can see. We had our national meeting at work this week and both girls got excited when the bands played. Baby A woke up after Gloria Estefan and kicked for the rest of the meeting. Although Baby B didn't wake up until Dierks Bentley came on so we think she is a country fan. She was also very excited when I went to the bowling alley with my team later this week so we have begun to learn some of their potential hobbies in the future. Although...it might just be the loud noises, either way. :)
Since the girls are growing...so I am!
![]() |
| Week 27 |
Otherwise we have been busy packing away this week. We officially close on Thursday and then move the Thursday after that. We are excited to hire movers this time around to help decrease the amount of work. Dan is making me go to work too so I won't try to help too much. We are looking forward to this process finally ending so we can settle in and get ready for our next exciting and stressful event...like having babies! We survived our video watching...although they lied when they said there was only 2...it was like 7 but that's okay. We learned quite a bit so we are in the process of pondering some options and getting all our questions ready for the doctor. This week I get the privilege of starting the week off with a glucose test, which I have heard it fantastic (and by fantastic I mean horrible)!
I feel like this week is kind of lame, however, we will be sure to post pictures and more fun and excitement next Sunday after we begin to get settled in and enjoy a few panic attacks!!
![]() |
| Zeus says hello! |



Hi Zeus! I will be there to play with you soon. Can't wait to see you :)
ReplyDeleteHi Zeus! I hope you love your new yard.
ReplyDelete