Blooming Eighteens

We are down to less than 24 hours everyone!!! Be sure to get your votes in today/tomorrow morning for your final chance to gain bragging rights. :) My co-workers even got their guesses in at our team meeting on Wednesday so needless to say it has gotten us very excited to see our little twins on Monday.

Sweet Potatoes  
For week 18, we got some not so little sweet potatoes. We aren't exactly sure they are the right size but that's what happens when Dan goes to the grocery store by himself. ;) This has been the first week that I have felt the babies on a more consistent basis. They are apparently huge fans of cheesecake and I'm pretty sure they other night they were talking to each other because one would stop and the other would start. It has definitely been fun to experience these little movements! 

Week 18!
As for me, I'm continuing to grow outward. I was forced to buy a new coat for the remainder of winter because everyone made fun of my current one. Apparently only buttoning one button looks "ridiculous" according to some. Otherwise it has been a bit of a rough week. Dan has been very good and slightly annoying about making sure I drink enough water and has even forced me to take my medicine 3 times this week. I think he is practicing some of his parenting skills. I'm hoping I will get of a "baby high" this week and thus week 19 will be awesome! If anything I will buy baby clothes to counteract the sickness...this always makes Dan super excited!

In other news, I wanted it to be noted that despite my originally slacking, we officially celebrated Dan's birthday on Wednesday.
The "Old" Man
He has somehow even managed to weasel a meatloaf dinner and ANOTHER birthday cake now that the Moms have arrived. Of course we had to buy the "Perfect Meatloaf" pan in this process as well...I may be eating a bowl of cereal.

We will be sure to keep everyone posted tomorrow after our appointment. I will try to get a blog post up Monday or Tuesday with some pictures as well. And in case you are wondering, I believe Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy. :) Dan is still sticking with 2 boys so we'll see if either of us is right. We will love them either way and are hoping for good news on their health and growth. 

For now...it is just about time for my afternoon nap so here is your random picture of Zeus for the week...he decided to get out of bed, however, he did not get to try any of the sweet potatoes.

Waiting for his "treat"
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- I finally got my vote in! I say Baby A Boy and B girl. Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!