We Have Moved


Its official, we have moved sites! The new permanent site is:
adventuresofdanifer.us

I will continue to leave this site up for you to view old images/posts, however no new content will be created here. At some point, I may even automatically redirect you to the new site...but that is for another night.

This site has been great for us over the last 6 years, 16,500+ pageviews, and over 130 posts but it was time to move on to a more modern format. I think you will like the new site, however we will need you to take a few actions in order to keep receiving these updates. Mainly...signing up for email updates and creating a WordPress account (if you don't have one already).

Not much content is on the new site yet, however expect to see more added over the next few days/weeks. It is our goal to keep this new site updated on a regular basis! 

See you at the new site!


Dan & Jennifer

0 comments:

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!