We have been putting this post off for a couple weeks now. Since I am eating lunch at my desk today, I figured there is no time like the present!
Our second fall with the girls, Bob, and our house was filled with more exciting adventures than the first. If you remember from last year, the girls were pretty skeptical of leaves. They sat in them, but didn't like it:
However they couldn't get enough of the leaves this year!
I wasn't able to get a great picture of Emily, but they both had a fun time rearranging our leaf piles. Speaking of leaf piles...this was one of 6 piles that I ended up bagging on one fine Saturday afternoon. I believe the final bag total was 29. Thankfully we had a dry fall season so our neighbor's black walnut tree didn't grow many walnuts.
| Zeus admiring my handy work... |
![]() |
| Our little Linus... |
The slide that Grandpa Frank and Grandma Jane got the girls for their birthday also became a big hit. Unfortunately due to the placement of said slide, the girls would try to run down it every time they walk past it. Normally this isn't a problem, except when we are trying to leave the house on-time...which we rarely accomplish.
The following weekend, Grandma Sharon arrived and brought some homemade crafts! The girls loved playing with the pumpkins...until they started to eat the pieces. We will have to break these out again next year.
Everything is now a chair...
We also celebrated Sharon's birthday while she was here! Jennifer had the honors of making the cake while Emily helped Grandma blow out the candles. It is a little hard, if not impossible to tell from the picture below, but Emily wasn't very excited about the candles this time.
















Great job, I'm sorry to hear about Lucy hopefully Sharon won't go home sick as well! The girls look amazing and happy in your pictures. Tell everyone "Hello".
ReplyDelete