Week 35

As much as I wasn't in the mood to blog this week, Dan is making me so feel free to thank him if you missed me last week. :) Welcome to Week 35! This is the week where I have officially hit a wall and hate everything about being pregnant and want it to be over...well that might just be the day I'm having but apparently this is normal so I'm not suppose to worry too much. We have been working in the nursery for part of the afternoon so hopefully that will help my positive attitude shine through for this week's post.

The little ladies are growing like crazy still. We didn't get to do growth measurements at our ultrasound this week but based on last week they should both almost be over 6 pounds and according to the apps I have about the size of:

Coconuts

In case you are wondering how they are laying in there...Baby A is on my left side still and Baby B is on my right...they are both head down. This week Baby B's head was buried in Baby A's chest so they are big on cuddling. Baby B sort of goes up and around Baby A though making it nice and comfortable for my ribs. We were lucky enough to get a few shots from this week's ultrasound. The first one is of Baby A:

Sometimes these confuse me but thankfully I found her nose pretty quick so it helped. She is facing us but has the cord in her face (hence the weirdness). We also found it hilarious that it looks like she is smoking. Our ultrasound lady also caught Baby A moving her mouth for a bit and took a quick video so hopefully this works (if not please send your angry comments to Dan):


Baby B on the other hand buried her head in her sister's chest and refused to show us anything fun so she gets left out this week. :( Otherwise the doctor's visit went well and they are both looking good.

As for me...

Week 35
I feel like my stomach grows each night before I wake up. I also appreciate it when strangers at Target say things like "Now that's pregnant"...at the moment I'm still laughing but deep down I want to start punching people. Please note that pregnant people do not want to hear these things...especially this late in the game. Everyone at work is also surprised everyday I come in but for now I'm still going. The doctor said that staying at home I might drive myself crazy and since I'm doing so well for now we aren't changing anything. In case you were wondering where we started...I conveniently wore the same color shirt this week:

Week 6
Just a tad bit bigger I would say :) Please note that this is NOT the same pocket tee. Can you guess which one is maternity!?

Otherwise things here are going well. We are still busy putting things away and getting the house organized. Dan has started some fun outdoor projects that he is very proud of (please note this is the same guy that originally didn't even want to mow the grass):

Seeds are growing!
Thankfully we already had some fun flowers around our house from the previous owners so they are helping to make spring a little more fun:



In addition, Zeus has even gotten in the summer spirit and has decided to rock a new collar for the occasion:

As always, we will continue to keep everyone updated as things move along...if they ever start. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny-You look so beautiful!! Just keep up the good work. I love the video :) She has my double chin...haha! Zeus look so serious in his picture. He can't wait for Grandma to come take care of him. The flowers look nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the house inside and out. I'm sure it has changed a bunch since I was there painting with my buddy. A big thank you to Dan for taking care of Jenny. You're doing a good job and I'm sure she has her unpleasant moments once in a while. ;-) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the before and after pics! And soon you will be all skinny again ready to wear your summer clothes. The flowers and starter plants are all super cute. See you all soon. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing Jennifer!! I am so happy that the babes are still in there growing and growing! I can't wait to be able to see those little girls! Miss you so much! Let me know if there is anything I can do for the both of you! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!