Before we talk about this week, I want to show you our ghostwriter from last week:
| He loves to "help" |
The Week That Was Week 34
We had a relaxing start to the week as we continue to get the house in order and organize our various rooms. Jennifer took an extra day off from work to rest, but otherwise felt pretty decent during the first half of the week.
On Friday at our regularly scheduled appointment, we went through the same BPP (Biophyscial Profile) test that has become a staple of our lives. The girls continue to get scores of 8/8 on their ability to practice breathing, extremity movement, and body rolls. The best news was that contractions, while not gone, are stable. If everything stays the same, our Dr is confident Jennifer can make it to week 38. The babes continue to gain weight and are up to 5lb 4oz and 5lb 13oz. Baby A's measurements were a little tough to get based on her position, so she could be slight bigger. Either way, they are both in the normal range so everything is progressing nicely.
After our appt, we went home to meet Jessica (Jennifer's childhood friend) who was visiting from Indiana as well as attending the Electric 6 show. Unfortunately we weren't able to get a table, so Jennifer stayed home while Jessica and I went to the show. All was not lost, Julie came over with dinner and they watched what I can only assume was a romantic comedy. We both had a very enjoyable night.
Sunday however, was not the best. Jennifer woke up with an ear ache in the middle of the night and thought she had an ear infection. After a visit to the Target Clinic, it was confirmed by the PA (who while looking at Jennifer's ear said) "OUCH, this looks like it hurts a lot." With more meds in hand, we headed home. Hopefully the meds kick in soon, otherwise this could be a long week for both of us.
On to the pictures!
![]() |
| Doing her best not to look sick. |
![]() |
| Babes continue to grow! |
Jennifer with her "test drive" of the glider our friends, the Grimes', dropped off this weekend. I think this will get a lot of use.
![]() |
| Zeus approved. |
One of our trees was in full bloom(?) this weekend as well.
Have a great week!




Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you feel better soon Jenny. Sorry you are sick.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the house now Dan. I know you've been working hard to get everything in order.
Have a great week!!
I think Zeus is a little nervous about the glider rocker. I am sure he will get used to it though! I hope you get to feeling better Jenny. Take care you two and rest up.
ReplyDeleteFeel better Jennifer. I'm not sure if it's the striped shirt, but your tummy looks even bigger than last week (in a good way...the girls are growing)! I am so excited to meet these two little ones!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care and let me know if you'd like any cupcakes or dinner brought over anytime this week or in the upcoming weeks!