Is She Getting Fat...Or Is She Pregnant?!

Limes A'Growing
Welcome to week 11 everyone! I am extremely happy to announce that it was much less exciting and we were happy with that. At the start of the week, as you all have probably seen already by now, we got to see our little limes and watch them dance. The rest of the week was a rough one. All of my books and apps on my phone tell me that this week was the week that my energy levels would increase and my nausea would start to subside. That all sounded wonderful so I was ready to get it started...instead it has been one of my worst week by far. It has been migraine city and I am pretty sure I slept more than I was awake this week. Dan was able to get in penalty of video game time and Zeus was thrilled with all of his time curled up in the bed with me. I am determined that this was my body's way of saying this is your last hurray of 1st trimester symptoms and now you can bask in the glory of the 2nd.

As for our little limes, they have completed the development of all their internal systems and are now working on the "maintenance" of maturing. They will continue to grow like crazy over the next few weeks and I feel like I have continued to grow like crazy:

Week 11
I have noticed that this week at work I started to get the looks of "is she getting fat or is she pregnant". It is a little awkward when you catch people looking at your stomach. I have continued to work on my weight gain this week. One of my co-workers was a little disappointed when I ate almost all of my 2 pieces of pizza, I have been only able to make it through 1 lately so he has been kind enough to ensure all leftovers don't go to waste. Dan has also got to hear the words "I'm hungry" much more frequently. I am pretty sure he is counting down the days until my mom arrives for Christmas so that she can take over cooking for the time being. If this gives you any indication of how Dan's week has been...he turned our "children" for the week into an alcoholic beverage:

Don't feel too bad for him though, I told him we could trade and he could carry the babies and I would take care of him. He decided his situation wasn't too terrible after that. 

Okay I feel like the thunder of this week was stolen on Tuesday so for now, that's all we got. Dan is determined to fit two Christmas trees in our apartment again this year so we are off to cut down our tree for the year. Hopefully you are getting into the holiday spirit as well!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I have now add your blog to my favorites so I can just pop in and see how you two are doing!! Thanks for letting me be apart of your blogging fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, I'm sure it won't be the last time twins drive him to some lime-aide.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!