After this weekend we were very anxious to get to the doctor today. Luckily we had already had an appointment scheduled. This was the first appointment we met with our actual doctor and she was very excited to see us. Before we got to that point though, the ultrasound lady took us back to help find the heartbeats. Apparently it gets a little difficult with twins, so to make it easier on the doctor she thought an ultrasound would be better than the traditional doppler method. I must say, I have never in my life been so excited to hear a heartbeat and see little arms and legs wiggling. The lady today was awesome, especially after we told her about our Friday so she made sure we got lots of pictures.
 |
| Our Minnesota Twins! |
 |
| Baby A |
 |
Baby B
|
Baby B was a little more curled up than Baby A but both started wiggling around once she found them. She even said she could watch them all day! Our babies are winning people's hearts already :) Next she did some fabulous 3D/4D pictures for us as well:
 |
| Twins! |
 |
| Baby A |
 |
| Baby B |
They are about 4 cm now so she mentioned that the size in the pictures was almost true to life. Otherwise the doctor said things look good and everything appears to be as it should be. I am suppose to take it easy for the rest of this week and call if we run into any other issues. She was a little worried about my weight loss so I am monitoring my weight for the next week or so and if I don't start gaining they will put me on some medicine to help with the nausea. Needless to say after our weekend of craziness, we were more than thrilled to get some fabulous news. At our next appointment (post Christmas) we will get to schedule our ultrasound to find out the sexes (and yes we are finding out...we have waited too long for this!!) so start pondering your guesses!
Thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers for us this past weekend. We are hoping this will be the last of the craziness...at least until we go into labor. :)
Omg! I love the pictures!! This is so exciting, but you guys are killing me. I have to cry everytime I read your blog. I am very proud of you both. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Those little babies are looking really good. I can see a little bit of both of you in them :) I'm so happy and very excited to see a much better picture of them. You better take it easy Jenny. No more excitement until time to deliver would be great. I love the pictures. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete:) I'm grinning from ear to ear!! So happy all is well! It was so nice to spend time with you this weekend! The girls enjoyed having you and Dan home! Rest rest rest Jenny!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteSoon (well already) to be,
Aunt Danette
:) :) :) :)
Great pictures so glad you are sharing this. Much love, cousin Cathy
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a computer for over a week and this is just great to come on and see!! Just like Danette I am grinning from ear to ear!! SO excited for the two of you! love you both!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Ps. I have no clue how to make myself unknown!?!? lol