London @ Night

We have uploaded the first batch of night pictures. Dan took forever doing this so I hope you enjoy them. We will be heading out in a couple days to take some more locations. Some of these turned out pretty good if I do say so myself...

BTW: The comments section has been opened to everyone...comment away.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent pictures...WOW! The night shots are just fantastic. Great job Dan! Can't wait for more night pics. Rest your foot Jenny, there is much more walking in your future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it! The eye picture at night is Awesome.... Have Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you all are having a great time! It looks so beautiful there! The pics are amazing! Your mom told me you "Broke" your foot! :) Take it easy! Have a blast and see ya soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!