Hello and Goodnight


The weather today in Paris was a complete 180 from what we have had the past week in London. Paris was sunny, warm, blue sky, couldn't ask for much more.

We had a fairly relaxing day, which was very nice for a change. We went to the Musee d'Orsay for around an hour, stopped by Notre Dame, and then relaxed by the Eiffel Tower the rest of the day. We went out to see the tower at night for the first time, since it is only a couple blocks away we felt we had to.

I have posted all of the highlights from today including a couple night pictures. I have a video of the Eiffel Tower with the flashing lights that I uploaded to YouTube, Im just waiting on it to be approved, that will give you a better idea of what is going on.

Well Im off to bed. Ill try to link that video as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!