Bonjour from Paris!

We have made it to Paris. The Eurostar has to be one of the best ways to travel. In a little over 1.5 hours we traveled over 200 miles. More room than a plane, no effort, what more can you ask for?

Once we arrived in Paris, it was slightly difficult buying the Metro pass and also finding our hotel once we got to our stop. This is an awesome hotel. Everything is extremely nice. I'm sure we will have picture up later.

We are off to view the city! We will put more up later tonight.

Update: I have uploaded the pictures from our journey to Paris. All of the London highlights have also been uploaded with comments on most of them. We are off to catch the first view of Paris at night. Pictures later tonight!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you are in Paris. Can't wait to see the pictures! You are now six hours different from what I've looked up. Stay safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, the more comments the better!