And we're back.
As Jennifer mentioned in the last post, this one is going to be a little heavy on the pictures. I'll try to set them up as best as possible, but lets get started.
As with all of our previous formal pictures, we were able to use our go to photographer Laura to help capture girls at 1 year. We decided to have these taken at Lake Harriet even though the weather had been very hit or miss up to this point of the year. It turned out to be a perfect late spring day. However, since we at a very public location we were still unsure how the girls would react. They typically people watch the entire time and show little emotion. What were we thinking?
After the hour session, I think we all were a little concerned on how they pictures would turn out. I have selected some of my favorites (which surely means that Jennifer's favorite(s) will be excluded)....I think you will enjoy them.
Showing off their beautiful blue eyes:
They were unsure of the grass. I guess we have some additional things to introduce them to.
Jennifer (Pinterest) + Sharon (Artist)
We now enter the sassy face part of our show...
Uncle | Mom | Grandma time with the girls. I forgot to mention above, but our only outfit change is highlighted in these pictures. Thanks Aunt Liz for the dress! I also believe Jennifer's co-workers (Julie and Megan) gave the girls the first dress for their bday. New dresses left and right...this is my life.
After a small break, we made the final push to the end of the picture day. At this point, I think everyone was getting a little hungry and the gap between smiles only grew. We were still able to get a few good keepers out of it though.
| Emily was finally able to get the sock monkey... |
Overall, the pictures turned out to be exactly what we wanted. A mix of fun with some great family shots sprinkled in. It is amazing to think of the different feelings we have coming out of these sessions.
Newborn - A haze; still getting no sleep; no expectations
6th Month - I think we have a lot of great shots.
1 Year - Did we even get one good picture?
Parent | Siblings - Let us know if you are interested in any of these pictures and we can send you the prints.
Since they have a June bday, I think we are going to continue these every 6 months. You should expect to see the results of the Dec sessions in your future Christmas cards....or not depending on how they turn out. Hey, you never know.






Of course we want pictures!
ReplyDelete