Welcome to week 23!
| Pocket-Tee is back! |
The fruit of the week is pomegranate!
You wouldn't believe how many times I have seen this fruit at Target, Lunds, etc and didn't buy it. THEN the week that I actually need it, it is no where to be found. Such is life.
| Their first Zeus ride! |
On Friday at our regularly scheduled checkup, we were able to hear the hearts beat again and view a grainy picture of them. Since we didn't have an ultrasound planned, we had to use the 1980 version which is lacking in the visual department. However, we do have a growth ultrasound scheduled for 2 weeks from now, so we should have some nice 2 and 4D pictures to show everyone soon!
On to the weekend! We had a couple visitors this weekend with Andy and Scott coming to town to watch the Hoosiers take on the Gophers. IU must have known they were coming to town as they dominated the Gophers, coasting to a 19 point victory. We also had our first family IU game:
| The girls were very excited about the Hoosiers! |
After a quick break at home, we were off to watch the Wild!
| Scott forgot which game he was going to.. |
Surprisingly, the Wild came back from an 0-2 deficit to win 4-3 in a very exciting game. After their lackluster performances all season, this was a nice turn of events. As I mentioned early, with the kids increase sense of hearing they are able to notice loud sounds at both games. Every time the Wild would score or the Gophers' band played they would wake up and start moving! Luckily for Jennifer, The Barn was rather quiet.
I also introduced Andy to skiing while he was in town. All things considered, he did pretty well after he mastered the art of leaving the chair lift. He was only ran into by a girl once, it happens to all of us. Saturday was my chance to knock off the rust before I head to Colorado this Thursday for the yearly guys ski weekend. Don't worry, I have hired a sub (Sharon) for the weekend that will do quite well taking care of Jennifer.
With any luck, our streak of late posts will end at 2.
I have a couple of questions. Where is the side view picture? That is the one I love to look at! Second question for Dan. You said you hired me as your sub, and to hire means to engage the services of a person for a fee. Does this mean I can work off my debt??? LOL Can't wait to have a mini vacation. I will trade my walks with my little Copper for walks with big Zeus! I'll see you soon Ms. It's My Birthday Week Girl! Have fun on your ski trip Dan!
ReplyDeleteFear not! I have uploaded the side picture, not sure how I forgot that last night. It was included in the slide show on the right hand side though.
ReplyDeleteAs for your "fee." How much was the flight to MN? :)
See you on Wednesday!
Oh Dan, yes I knew you were going to mention the flight to MN! And you will not see me on Wednesday unless you are coming to Indiana. I leave Thursday morning. I found the side view picture...amazingly cute belly!! Is it going to be 60+ degrees there like it is here? I would like warm sunny weather please for Zeus and my walking pleasure. Thanks! See you Sunday or Monday or Thursday.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos from the game! I'm excited to see you this weekend. Enjoy the time with your mom. :) You look great and your baby bump is just adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the family picture at the IU game and the first ride on Zeus!!! Miss you guys already and can't wait to see you again when the girls arrive! :-)
ReplyDelete